Wednesday, 9 March 2011

About Me

Right found this random questionnaire that I thought Id share to get me started on here and let you all know a little more about me =]

Nickname: Dani, Danza, Dan2 or Parkés
Birthday: 31st October or Halloween =]
Zodiac: Scorpio
Height: 5ft6"
Eye Colour: Dark Blue
Hair Colour: Brunette with blonde slices
Handed: Right
From: West Midlands
Pets: An alsation collie cross called Henry 
Family: Mom, Dad and Brother 
Personality Type: Typically outgoing, extrovert, student type =p
Hobbies: Does sleeping count? haha
Likes: Make up, Shopping, Clubbing, all things girly and glam 
Dislikes: ermm ignorant and impolite people!
Favourite Accent: I quite like John Bishops accent =p but apart from that no preference!
Favourtie Actor: Gerrard Butler, Jason Statham, Robert Downey Jr, Jeff Goldblum && Christopher Walken -tbf theres a few!
Favourite Actresses: Juila Roberts probably
Favourite Aminal: Chinchilla's there soo cute
Favourite Music: I'm really easy going with music ill listen to anything from heavy metal to grime!
Favourite Book: Humm dont think I have one!
Favourite Candy: Just give me chocolate!
Favourite Cartoon Character: Probably Stewie Griffin haha
Favourite Colour: Purple 
Favourite Country: I really liked Tunisia when I visited a few years ago but more recently Finland, its absolutely amazing.
Favourite Day Of The Week: Got to be Saturday hasn't it!
Favourite Drink: Summer Fruits Sour or Sweet Alabama cocktails yummmm
Favourite Flowers: Lilies 
Favourite Foods: Cant beat a good Spag Bol haha 
Favourite Girls Name: What apart from Daniella =p No I like Lola Rosaline
Favourite Boys Name: Humm I'm torn between Jess and Brandon 
Favourite Holiday: Tunisia about 4 years ago
Favourite Ice Cream Flavour: Rum & Raison, Clotted cream or Double chocolate!
Favourite Month: October 
Favourite Movie: If I have to pick one its Lock Stock & Two Smoking Barrels
Lucky Number: 5
Favourite Person: Aww this is hard! All my family mwhaha
Treasured Possessions: Laptop, Phone, Make up stash!
Favourite Quotes: 'Fackin Hell John' or 'I don't mean to toot my own horn but beep beep' orrr 'I dont even have any legs'
Favourite Song: Seriously cant pick one! Of the moment Id say it wasss Shontelle Impossible, but of all time I cannot decide at all!
Favourite Shoes: My new Idol wedges yummm 
Favourite Sport: I'm more of a spectator and the games football!
Favourite Thing To Do: Shop unconditionally!
Favourite TV Show: The Mighty Boosh, The IT Crowd, Family Guy, Eastenders, Snog Marry Avoid - usually trash tele!

Phew that took a while, who reads this stuff anyway!
Hope you enjoyed it anywho - feel free to reply with your answers =]

Speak Soon!

2 comments:

  1. how come no favorite book? you probably read a lot in school since you major in english dergee.
    xoxo, Olya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im not sure, I feel like all my favourite books would be the one ive studied - so its not really one chosen by me! As part of my popular fiction module I studied Poppy Z Brite's 'Exquisite Corpse' That was a brilliant read - gross but good! xx

    ReplyDelete